Promoting LGBTQ rights, Diversity, Equality, and Freedom of Self Expression

WHAT'S YOUR C O L O R ?

LGBT less open 2 “alt.” medicine, shamanc healng, spirit. growth than str8?

• Participant

Are LGBT people less open to “alternative” medicine, shamanic and energy healing, or spiritual growth than the str8 and closeted?

Cheers all,

What follows is my personal stuff, neither too ticklish spicy nor scandalous; still, I’m hoping some may find it stimulating.

I am a two-spirit or transgender bisexual (at least “bi”) shaman, healer, witch, guide — call it what you like. I’m open to serving/helping/healing anyone whoʼs open to it, but my tribes or particularly beloved folks are especially spiritual adepts, artists, trans and gay people, tradespeople, people who help others, animal and nature lovers, seers, so-called indigo and rainbow children, starseeds, and perhaps some other groups as well. But in all the years of my practice, my clientele beautifully represented all of those groups or tribes save one. Yep — gay and TG (or at least those who are aware of being “one of them”). A single TG girl showed up for my treatment in all that time, as far as I know, and only one girl who came for my classes mentioned her bisexual lifestyle, if I recall correctly. And that despite my involvement in the communities.

OK, so the particular area of Bohemian countryside, where I live and practise now, seems fairly to reek of homophobia and xenophobia (not to mention alcoholism), friendly and generous and spiritual as many people here otherwise are. But I also do online sessions, and it’s been pretty much the same story in cyberspace. So, I’m curious. WTFʼs up with that? Maybe it’s just me, but I’d love to hear your views. I got a couple of theories but don’t wanna taint the polls, so to speak.

I am honestly and simply curious, but hey, should this post also prove to be a successfully hidden successful ad or if you have any private questions for me, I’m at WhatsApp or phone at +420 728 802 443. Oh, and I’m also in the market, pretty much always, for like-minded friends and for reliable partners in diverse ventures, and currently also for a lover or five.

Thanks for reading

Love and best wishes

D

Participant

P.S.: Woulda put my pic here if I could figure out how to do that in the profile settings section.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[data-image-id='gourmet_bg']
[data-image-id='gourmet']